Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Booooo...this past week was kind of a bust.  We had visitors in town from Friday to Monday so needless to say, I didn't get to stick to my menu as planned or exercise at all.  I didn't lose any weight.

I had planned a menu and allowed for dinners out and I was able to stick to my planned breakfasts, but unfortunately, lunch one day consisted of sushi, the other day of PF Changs and another day of a quick sandwich.  Also for the dinners out I allowed myself, our restaurant choices didn't neccessarily offer "healthy options", so I'm sure there was plenty of calorie intake there.  I'm not going to lie though, it was nice to splurge for a couple of days.  I've missed taste : )

I wasn't able to exercise either this week.  Per my exercise schedule, I was required to take the first 2 days off, which was nice since Steve was out of town, so I had been taking care of Ryleigh all by myself.  But then visitors came and had every intention of sticking to the schedule, but by day 2 of their visit, I knew it wouldn't be possible.  So I sucked it up and accepted the fact that I'd need to restart when they left.  And that's just what I did.

So while it is frustrating to not lose any weight in a week, it's not like I put in some great effort that ended with no results.  I put in very minimal effort and got minimal results, so I can deal with that.  It could have been worse...I could have gained weight.  I'll do better next week, I promise : )

No comments:

Post a Comment